To support IT and business systems in the identification of control requirements based on key risks for areas that require external regulatory compliance and building strong internal controls.
Key Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To The Following:
- Review of information systems to ensure that they support business functions in a controlled manner, identifying risk areas and preparation of reports for management information.
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations.
- Monitoring and configuring of all Bank applications to ensure they meet the standards.
- Attending new product demos, presentations and ensure IT controls are sufficiently incorporated.
- Supporting management and staff to obtain useful financial information and reports.
- Supporting process and control owners to understand risks within the ISO, PCI, Swift, business continuity requirements and assist in determining optimal controls to mitigate risks.
- Periodic review of systems to ensure exception report are resolved.
- Responding to mail requests for resets, profile changes and access revocation within 10 minutes of receipt.
- Bsc in computer science, MIS or similar field
- Knowledge on the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act, including COBIT (Control objectives for information and related Technology) will be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience and working knowledge of T24
- Hands on experience with computer systems, networks, application software’s and their control systems
- Proven experience as an IT control officer or relevant experience in a Banking environment
- Excellent knowledge of technical management and information analysis
- Expertise in data management
- Ability to manage user access to the Banks computer systems within limits of requirements specifications, and timelines.
- Knowledge of branch operational policies and procedures
- Understanding of IT control environment
- Ability to supervise and train others
- Analytical and quantitative ability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operational procedures and policy
- Ability to develop and implement inspection plans on schedule.
All interested applicants should submit their application letters and updated CVs in one MS word Document to [email protected]
Deadline: Sunday, 29th August, 2021
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED