Up Close & Personal With Akwetey Hannah Awesi – The Writer Touching Lives With…
Vitalgist.com hanged out with Akwetey Hannah Awesi on our “Time With Your Favorite Stars”. We had an Up Close & Personal With Akwetey Hannah Awesi – The Writer Touching Lives With Her Stories.
She revealed more below.
1. Name 3 things that comes to mind when you think of writing or being a young journalist?
2. What’s your first memory of being intrigued by writing ?
Was motivated by a young girl who loved art…though young but most of her artworks were very motivating. That actually inspired me when I realized I could write.
3. How old were you when you knew you wanted to start writing?
At the age of 12 while in Senior High School.
4. Where did your writing journey begin?
In Senior High School.
5. What’s it like being a rising writer or young media person in Ghana?
At some point you feel like giving up when come across other write ups which look great than yours, other times too you feel depressed cause you’ve been writing and no influential person seem to see your efforts. Aside all these you just have to be focused and know the motive behind your writing.
6. What’s the biggest lessons you have learnt on your writing journey?
Not to give up or look down on yourself.
7. What’s your fondest memory in writing ?
When I get good feedbacks from people who read my works, it keeps me on track to push harder.
8. If you could give a message to yourself 10 years ago, knowing what you know today, what would the message be?
Greatness is within you.
9. Where do you think the future of writing is going?
Can’t really tell but hoping to see great things.
10. Where do you want to see yourself in the next 10 years.
As a Professional writer, Great Lawyer, An Entrepreneur and married with kids yeah.
11. Is there any other job you do aside writing interesting pieces , if any tell us about it and how you couple that with your writing ?
I’m actually a student aside writing. It hasn’t been easy though sometimes you feel like writing and pressure from school work couples it up…like is been tiring but we trying yeah.
12. Your 3 top favorite write ups among all your pieces that you’ve ever written.
Patience – a motivational write up
Hasty Decision – a story
Treasured Love – a story
13. What are your social media handles?
Annie Gracie – Facebook
anniegrace19 – Instagram
Akwetey Hannah Awesi – Twitter.
Adehye Web – Facebook Page.
14. What 5 tips can you give to aspiring writers?
- Never give up
- Be focused & determined
- Seek advice from other writers.
- Always share your write-ups to friends and close associate when necessary.
15. When all is said and done what do you want to be remembered for?
- Donald Trump Declared National Emergency To Combat Coronavirus
- Ministry Of Health Confirms Coronavirus Cases In Ghana
- BREAKING NEWS: Ghana Confirms Two Cases Of Coronavirus (VIDEO)
- Ghanaian International Student Donates To China To Help Fight Corona Virus
- UNICEF: How To Prevent Corona Virus ( CODVID-19 )
- How to Prevent Coronavirus
- All You Need To Know About The Coronavirus