So sad! Kyeiwaa’s wedding canceled – Check out why…
Kumawood actress Kyeiwaa’s hope of walking down the aisle soon have been smashed following the cancelling of her wedding which was said to be coming off on the 21st of march in America.
The decision to cancel the wedding came as a result of the coronavirus which is fast spreading around the globe and the USA government has asked everyone to stay indoors till further notice.
This has happened to be a sad news ever to the popular kumawood actress, Kyeiwaa but has happened as a result by the coronavirus pandemic.
“The government has announced that we can not have a gathering of more than 25 people, therefore we have postponed it until further notice,” her wedding planner identified as Obea Baakope said.
Obea Baakope revealed that fans and loved ones should not panic because a new date will be set for the wedding once the ban on social gatherings in the USA gets uplifted.
In summary, the Kumawood actress — Kyeiwaa’s hope of walking down the aisle soon have been smashed following the cancelling of her wedding which was said to be coming off on the 21st of march in America.
This is is all to know as the news is So sad! Kyeiwaa’s wedding canceled.
Check here also:
- Good News: 8 Ghanaians recovering from Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Patient In Ghana Suspected To Have ‘Run Away‘ From Quarantine
- How long The COVID-19 Coronavirus Lasts On Everyday Surfaces
- Coronavirus Has Destroyed Our White Wedding – Fella And Medikal Claims As They Chops Love In Bed (Video)
- Details on the 5 new coronavirus cases confirmed in Ghana; total number of infections 16.
- Early Signs of Covid-19 From Ministry of Health Singapore – A Brief ✍🏻
- RECOGNISING THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 FROM DAY TO DAY