Coronavirus; 8 Ghanaians have allegedly recovered.
Eight Ghanaians who contracted the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) are reported to have recovered, a highly placed government official said.
As at Friday, March 20, 2020, Ghana has confirmed and recorded 16 cases of the coronavirus.
Today’s news confirms that 8 Ghanaians have allegedly recovered from the global pandemic — coronavirus disease.
Considering the number of recorded cases, it means 50 percent of victims have recovered.
They are reported to be showing no signs of the symptoms of the disease after undergoing numerous tests by the Noguchi Memorial Laboratory.
President Akufo Addo last Sunday announced the shut down of all educational institutions – universities, second cycle schools and basic schools effective, March 16, 2020, until further notice in the wake of the outbreak of the deadly COVID-19.
However, BECE and WASSCE candidates will be allowed to prepare for their examination under prescribed social distancing protocols.
With this issue of Coronavirus; as 8 Ghanaians have allegedly recovered, the suspension for all public gatherings is still on-going as — more than 25 persons can’t gather at an event.
All public gatherings, including conferences, workshops, funerals, political rallies, sporting events, such as services in churches and mosques have been suspended for the next four weeks.
Private burials are however permitted but with limited numbers not exceeding 25 people in attendance.
He reiterated that travel bans announced are still in force.
In summary, Coronavirus; 8 Ghanaians have allegedly recovered and we hope to cover more updates about this with the latest information from the Authoritative News Portal in Ghana — Vital Gist.
- Coronavirus Cases In Ghana Rise To 19
- Kenny Rogers Dead: Music Legend And Islands In The Stream Singer Passes Away Aged 81
- They Will Create the virus, pretend and sell the antidotes | Muammar Gaddafi
- Ghana legalizes cannabis for health and industrial purposes.
- New study shows Type-A blood people MORE prone to coronavirus.
- Facebook bans ads for hand sanitizers, disinfecting wipes and COVID-19 test kits
- Coronavirus Patient In Ghana Suspected To Have ‘Run Away‘ From Quarantine
You’re free to share this post across various social media pages and also follow us on social media handles. Coronavirus; 8 Ghanaians have allegedly recovered.