How to login to eFundi
Follow the processes below to access the system.
- In the address field (where you usually see a website address), click on or type efundi.nwu.ac.za.
- Hit the enter button on your keyboard.
- The eFundi login page will appear.
- At the top right-hand corner of the computer screen, you will see a button labelled “Login“. Click on it.
- You will now see a screen where you can enter your Username and Password.
- In the Username field, type in your NWU student number.
- Click on the Login button.
If you’re a first-time user, log in with your username (your 8-digit NWU student number) and your password.
Your password will initially be your South African identification number, followed by “@Nwu” or for international students (Including students from Namibia) this password consists of your passport number followed by “@Nwu“, e.g. 9302215067088@Nwu.
Remember after 90 days, your password will expire. You will need to change your password before this time or you will need to request a new password.