GHS Housing Limited is a real estate developing company incorporated on 22nd March 2006 and commenced earnest operations in November 2007. We commenced operations with a mission “To develop elegant housing at the right price, within communities that offer all the necessary facilities that enhance a quality living experience”.
GHS Housing Limited Announces jobs in February 2022.
The Real Estate Development and Civil Engineering Company located in Kutunse has vacancy for the following positions:
GHS Housing Limited Jobs
1 . Project Manager
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments and progress .
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
2 . Construction Supervisor
- Orders materials and equipment and takes care of the necessary permits
- Accomplishes construction human resource objectives by selecting orienting, and training employees.
- Assesses safety and finance goals.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating and selecting contractors.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures.
3 . STORE KEEPER
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records and withdrawals from the stockroom
4 . Estate Management Officer
- Demonstrated knowledge in all components of property leasing, real estate management and associate legal requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to establish effective business relationships with clients.
- Skill in organising resources and establishing priorities.
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques and tools.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date for submission of application is Two (2) weeks from publication of this advert.
That is 3rd March 2022
HOW TO APPLY – GHS Housing Limited Announces jobs in February 2022
Qualified persons should send their application and CV to,
P. O. Box WY 620
or send by email to [email protected]
Please Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.