- Company: ibBrands
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Ghana
This opportunity is available with a leading total real estate solutions company for an experienced Head of Property Management & Advisory to manage and grow its residential and commercial property portfolio in Ghana.
Responsibilities will include business development to drive the growth of the portfolio in Ghana in line with the company’s vision to be the biggest and best total real estate solutions company in Africa.
You must prove an indepth knowledge of the Ghanaian real estate market including the related laws and procedures surrounding property management, brokerage and leasing is essential. The ideal candidate is a prudent manager and an inspiring leader, has strong business acumen and will be able to see the big picture in a variety of settings. The goal is to drive the company’s overall development and guide it towards long-term success.
- A bachelors degree in Real Estate Management and an MBA
- 10 years of relevant experience in Real Estate and Property Management of a Major Multinational Company
- Candidate must have at least one major professional membership in the Real Estate Industry in Ghana.
- In-depth knowledge of Ghanaian Property Market and ability to manage business with minimal support.
- Strong Communication and presentation skills.
- High computer literacy, including property management software/CRM experience.
- Business development to ensure the growth of the portfolio including initiating and managing marketing initiatives, preparing client proposals and conducting
- Building a detailed understanding of client’s properties and capabilities, as well as of its competitors and current and prospective customers in the property
management sector of the industry.
- Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions and new business development results.
- Close new property management and advisory deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Marketing and promotion of properties using various means including the internet, newspaper, company brochures and by working with relocation agents.
- Processing of rental applications including detailed screening of applicants and discussions with landlords.
- Lease negotiations, preparation of tenancy agreements for new leases and renewals.
- Initial, final and routine (yearly) inspections and formal reporting to landlords.
- Recognizing the need for, organizing and overseeing maintenance and renovations (liaising with the FM Operations Manager in Ghana). Obtaining quotes and implementing property maintenance and repairs quickly and efficiently.
- Achieving maximum revenue on behalf of the landlord by ensuring, in conjunction with leasing agents, that all units carry as high an occupancy rate as possible.
- Liaising with strata, government and industry departments on property management related issues.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with property owners and tenants and ensuring, as far as possible, that tenants’ complaints and concerns
are attended to speedily and satisfactorily.
- Collection and monitoring of rent payments and preparing documentation in the case of arrears (including termination notices).
- Controlling petty cash so as to cover the cost of minor incidentals.
- Maintaining an accurate filing system so as to incorporate property and tenancy
- Any other duties that may arise, or as directed by your immediate managers.
- As the business lead for the company, establish effective relationships and assurance systems with key regulatory bodies including ensuring full compliance
with statutory requirements and wider property management agenda.
Kindly forward your CV and Cover letter (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE : OPEN
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED