Details on the 5 new coronavirus cases confirmed in Ghana; total number of infections 16.
Five (5) new confirmed cases on the 19th March 2020. All five were reported from Greater Accra Region.
The global pandemic virus has caused a rise so far and has generated a lot of fear and panic in so many countries of which much more immigration and emigration cannot take place effectively.
With this, Ghana too is not exceptional as Coronavirus is in Ghana and the government together with the health officials are working towards anything possible best to fight the spread of the pandemic virus.
— 29-year-old Ghanaian lady; resident of Accra; no history of travel; sample confirmed positive in the laboratory
— 34-year-old Ghanaian lady resident of Accra; contact of a confirmed case at place of work; sample confirmed positive in the laboratory
— 53-year-old Ghanaian male, resident of Tema; no history of travel, no evidence of close contact with confirmed case; sample confirmed positive in the laboratory.
— 41-year-old Ghanaian male; arrived in Ghana by KLM on the 15 March 2020; indicated exposure with family members in Amsterdam exhibiting respiratory symptoms and also on the flight with some passengers sneezing and coughing; sample confirmed positive in the laboratory.
— 36-year-old Ghanaian male; resident of Paris, France; date of arrival in Ghana unconfirmed; no evidence of contact with infected person;
This brings to a total of sixteen (16) confirmed cases in Ghana, with no death.
Contact tracing has been initiated in all these confirmed cases. Details on the 5 new coronavirus cases confirmed in Ghana; total number of infections 16.
- Coronavirus Patient In Ghana Suspected To Have ‘Run Away‘ From Quarantine
- How long The COVID-19 Coronavirus Lasts On Everyday Surfaces
- RECOGNISING THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 FROM DAY TO DAY
- Early Signs of Covid-19 From Ministry of Health Singapore – A Brief ✍🏻
- Coronavirus Has Destroyed Our White Wedding – Fella And Medikal Claims As They Chops Love In Bed (Video)
- Details on the 5 new coronavirus cases confirmed in Ghana; total number of infections 16.