Coronavirus patient in Ghana suspected to have ‘run away‘ from quarantine.
News report reaching us suggests that Coronavirus patient in Tema, is said to have turned down being quarantined for treatment from the hospital and rather opted to go home.
According to source sighted on GH Kasa as Ghana’s Gossip & News hub, the information confirms that Coronavirus patient in Ghana suspected to have ‘run away‘ from quarantine.
The mentioned patient after reportedly being tested positive of coronavirus at the Tema General Hospital was supposed to be isolated by the hospital but reports reaching us say that the hospital does not have the requisite facilities and resources to quarantine the patient so he decided to go home to self-quarantine.
The victim is reported to have had contacts with about 107 people of whom only 5 had reported back to the Tema General Hospital to be tested. The others cannot be traced.
Ghana’s confirmed cases of Coronavirus rose to seven (11) yesterday when a 35-year-old Ghanaian returned into the country from France with the disease.
Thanks for reading on Vital Gist — Ghana’s Authoritative News Portal serving you the everyday news across the country as an everyday Ghanaian person.
- Details on the 5 new coronavirus cases confirmed in Ghana; total number of infections 16.
- Coronavirus Has Destroyed Our White Wedding – Fella And Medikal Claims As They Chops Love In Bed (Video)
- RECOGNISING THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 FROM DAY TO DAY
- Two Italians Prevented From Entering Ghana Due To Coronavirus
- Early Signs of Covid-19 From Ministry of Health Singapore – A Brief ✍🏻