Here is the Ghana Gas Local Scholarship Application for 2022 for Ghanaian Students in public tertiary institutions who would like to study on a scholarship.
GHANA GAS LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION 2022 DESCRIPTION
The 2022 Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) scholarship application is open to qualified Ghanaian students pursuing Undergraduate and HND courses in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana.
GHANA GAS LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION 2022 ELIGIBILITY
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian (Applicant must possess a Ghana card, Passport or Birth Certificate for verification of identity).
- Applicant must have an admission letter from a tertiary institution (University or Technical University) in Ghana.
- Applicant must be a first-year student of the institution.
- Applicants admitted to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) shall be given preference.
- Applicant must not be above the age of thirty-five (35) years at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Applicant must complete a scholarship application form with a recent passport size picture.
DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH
- Admission Letter
- JHS/SHS/Vocational/Technical Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Ghana Card/Passport
- Other Supporting Documents
How To Apply for the Ghana Gas Local Scholarship Application 2022
Interested applicants must download the application form Here
Or from the Official website: www.ghanagas.com.gh/sustainable-business
- All scanned applications must be submitted via the email address [email protected]
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Applications submitted through any other means will NOT be accepted.
- Applicant must not be on any other Government of Ghana scholarship or any State Institution scholarship.
- All applicants shall complete an essay or statement of carrier objectives to justify their request for the scholarship.
- Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void. Award made based on that shall be withdrawn and person(s) involved prosecuted. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing date for application is 28th February, 2022.
About Ghana National Gas Company
Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) is the nation’s premiere mid-stream gas business company that owns and operates infrastructure required for the gathering, processing, transporting and marketing of natural gas resources in Ghana and internationally.
GNGC although incorporated in July 2011, started official production in November 2014. The company is responsible for producing and prospecting of lean gas, condensate, LPG and isopentanes and further, plays a key role in accelerating the nation’s industrial sector.
Ghana Gas operates on a business model and thus, obtains revenue through the processing, transportation and sale of natural gas and natural gas liquids. GNGC currently supplies gas to Volta River Authority (VRA) for power generation.
The company has its headquarters in the nation’s capital, Accra, with the gas plant situated at Atuabo, in the Western region of Ghana. Ghana Gas is a trusted and reliable gas company and contributes to Ghana’s economic development.