Guaranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited, (a member of Guaranty Trust Holding Company with banking subsidiaries in Nigeria, Ghana, Cote D’Ivoire, Sierra Leone, Gambia, Liberia, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, United Kingdom & Non-Banking Subsidiaries in Payment, Asset Management & Pensions) is an award-winning bank in Ghana and a leader in the use of Information Technology (IT) to enhance service delivery.
GT Bank is looking to fill the position of Chief Cyber Security Officer.
- Create an assurance framework for the design of security policies and guidelines for the promotion of compliance to global security standards and best practices by way of cyber and information security assessment
- Analyze and improve the integrity of ICT products and services by establishing infrastructure for testing and validation of the security of the same
- Strengthen the framework for ensuring a secure environment within the Bank’s cyberspace
- Lead investigations into network intrusions and other cyber security breaches and provide a coordinated response to complex cyber-attacks that threaten the Bank’s assets, intellectual property, and computer systems.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of security monitoring and incident response processes and solutions as required to support our cyber security and digital forensics programs
- Design and implement safety measures and data recovery plans
- Monitor network activity to proactively identify issues and communicate them to IT teams
- Serve as a cyber-security expert and conduct training when needed
GCIA, GCIH, CCSP, CRISC, CISM and CISSPP
This is a challenging and exciting role for the right candidates. If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity and you have the drive for results as well as a passion for excellence, please send your CV to: email@example.com.
Deadline: 27th November 2021.
Please Note: That only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.