Here is the Absa Bank Job Recruitment For February 2022. We wish to employ the services of a proactive and trustworthy Head, Institutional Sales and Structuring. Absa Bank (Absa) has forged a new way of getting things done, driven by bravery and passion, with the readiness to realise the possibilities on our continent and beyond.
This role reports to the Head of CIB Markets. It is a very senior position requiring strategy formulation, business development, senior stakeholder engagement, product development and client relationship management. The role holder is responsible for all Markets product sales into the institutional & public sector segments, and structuring and risk management product offering and sales to all client segments. The incumbent is expected to operate with business flair and actively contribute towards the overall business strategy of CIB Markets
- Strategy formulation
- Business development
- Client acquisition and management
- Product development
- Structuring and pricing
- Risk management
- Maintain a focus on clients, counterparty, central bank and other local bank activities and maintain a high level of contact with those entities for networking and business development purposes
- Maximize the revenue-generating possibilities of all products
- Business Management: Coordinate efforts of different operational areas under management to deliver efficient optimised operations and maximisation of value
- Risk and Control: Ensure that processes, control requirements and risk management frameworks that impact the area are documented and understood
- Business Performance: Set annual financial targets for the business areas and drive achievements of those targets
- Client Service: Ensure that client experience and expectations are of the highest quality
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply – Absa Bank Job Recruitment For February 2022
Closing Date: 25th February 2022
About Absa Bank
We’re a truly African brand, inspired by the people we serve in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia. We also have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania, and Zambia.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.